2019 Volunteer Positions & Seeking Seasonal Team Members- April thur Sept 2019
Now accepting applications for 2019 -Please apply at the Event Centers office…( Office will not be open until mid March) or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . People must be able to work mostly Saturday nights. Must have a friendly personality/ with smile, looking for individuals who are interested in becoming a part of the world’s most popular spectator sports and outdoor events. Most jobs are paid positions.
Must be reliable and have reliable transportation, be ON TIME!(this means 15 min early)
Daily Maintenance man-must have experience in carpentry, electrical, plumbing
Front Gate ticket taker
Pit help/Pit Gate
Bar tender (must have experience)
Please mail or e-mail all resume to Auto City Speedway, email@example.com or stop in and fill out an volunteer application
IF INTERESTED IN ANY OF THESE POSITIONS/VOLUNTEERS, PLEASE STOP AND SEE US! THANK YOU.
We are looking for:
- Retired individuals looking for part time work.
- Individuals who have full time employment and looking for steady side work for extra income throughout the race season.
- Highly motivated, hardworking individuals seeking summer employment when not in school.
- Work or have worked in the customer service, sales, business or management fields.
- Enjoys a fun, fast-paced, action-packed environment.
- Reliable transportation.
Are you looking for a Spring/Summer internship? AUTO CITY Outdoor Event Center has numerous intern opportunities in the following fields: Public Relations, Sports Broadcasting, Sports Marketing, Event Coordinating, Hospitality Management. If you or someone you know is interested please contact Sharon at firstname.lastname@example.org.